They took over the rental of a house on our street and the people there are incredibly deaf and inconsiderate. They do nothing but blast loud filthy music and I don't know if some of them are gang members, meth heads, pot dealers or both.

They don't work, they're always there and they don't actually live in the house but outside it being as loud as possible.

I've tried contacting e-homes to do something about their renters, but they're either unaware of what they're doing or simple don't care. I have hours of video and audio of these people being as loud as possible.

This reviewer shared experience about "noise pollution" and wants this business to "neighbors who can hear how obnoxious they are" as the author lost $5000. This person is overall dissatisfied with eHomes of Bakersfield. The most disappointing about ehomes of bakersfield house rental at eHomes of Bakersfield was renters Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about eHomes of Bakersfield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Coffeehouses and Bakeries category for more informed decision or compare eHomes of Bakersfield to other companies on our site.

Comments